On the completion of Programming in C# section of the course, the students will be able to:
- Describe the features of C#.
- Create and implement classes, objects, interfaces and generic collections.
- Deal with exception handling.
- Work on input/output operations over file and also serialize and deserialize data in different formats.
- Use entity data model, LINQ, WCF data services to access, query and work on both local and remote data.
- Manage dynamic components and assembly versions.
- Encrypt and decrypt data by using symmetric and asymmetric encryption.
By undergoing the Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications section of the training, participants will be able to:
Microsoft Advance Level .NET 4.5 training course is ideal for experienced developers who have a fair understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and proficiency in using Visual Studio.
The hands-on experience in HTML, C, C++, Visual Basic, and ASP.NET is a prerequisite for this course.
- 2. Programming in C#
- 3. Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
2. Programming in C#
3. Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- 19 hour
- 3 weeks [6 days per week]
- 6AM-7AM | 7AM-8AM | 8AM-9AM
- LIVE Online Training
- Goto Meeting
- Day-1 & Day-2
- Rajesh Gupta
- Materials, Workspace, etc
- One time with in 6 months.
- 6,000 INR